10.11.10


Every Friday morning, we get our latest magazine titles in, and every Friday afternoon, I have to buy the latest editions of several of my favorites. My favorite titles right now are: "Food Network Magazine" What can I say? I am addicted to that channel. I consider myself a foodie, even though I probably wouldn't eat a lot of the stuff that they make on the shows, especially if it involves seafood or blue cheese. This month's issue includes some yummy looking cranberry sauces, Alton Brown's guide to making the best Turkey, and even a Chocolate-Toffee Pecan Tart.

Another favorite is "Real Simple". The fact that the main cover story is called "Feel Organized for the Holidays" is definitely one that I need to read, tells me that this is my kind of magazine. Of course, I am so unorganized, that I'm not sure where I put my copy of the magazine after I bought it. Hmm..maybe I need how to be organized every minute of the day? This magazine has everything, recipes, health helps, and fashion. I always enjoy looking at decorating ideas, not that I'll get to that, see the unorganized comment.

-Debbie Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment